1. Add all falafel ingredients to a food processor and pulse to a coarse paste (do not over process). Transfer to a bowl, season to taste, and, if too soft, add a little more chickpea flour or oatmeal. Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes to firm up.
2. Heat the oven to 400°F/200°F/Gas 6 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
3. Using a small ice cream scoop, form the mixture into balls and arrange onto the prepared baking sheet. Press the balls lightly to flatten and brush with olive oil. Bake for about 15 minutes, flip over and continue baking until golden and crispy, 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, whisk the sauce ingredients together.
5. Serve the falafels in pita pockets, drizzled with the sauce and topped with salad greens.