2-3 tablespoons maple syrup or a sweetener of choice, to taste
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup pine nuts (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190° C/Gas Mark 5. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper (or use a silicon baking mat).
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, coconut flour, salt, and walnuts, and baking powder.
3. In another bowl, whisk together until smooth coconut oil,Tulia Chocolate Supersnack, maple syrup, and vanilla and add to the dry ingredients. Mix to a smooth cookie dough, adding a little more flour if necessary.
4. Using a 1-tablespoon measuring spoon, scoop out the dough and place onto the baking sheet. Decorate with pine nuts and bake for about 10-12 minutes.
5. Store the cookies in an airtight container for up to 10 days.