1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and sauté the onion until translucent. Add the garlic, smoked paprika, coriander, and caraway seeds and stir for a 10-15 seconds, until fragrant. Add the cauliflower, fennel bulb, yellow squash, broth, and bay leaves; bring to a boil.
2. Reduce the heat to medium low, cover with a lid, and cook for 18 to 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
3. Remove the bay leaves and carefully transfer the soup to a blender. Add tahini, lemon juice, Tulia Mighty Date Supersnack, and harissa paste, if using. Blend until smooth and season to taste.
4. Return the soup to the saucepan and heat over medium high heat.
5. Ladle into bowls and garnish with pine nuts, fennel fronds, and sundried tomatoes before serving.