1 cup green beans, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
1 small eggplant, peeled and cut into chunks
1 medium zucchini, cut into chunks
1 each green and red bell pepper, deseeded and diced
1 large carrot, cut into chunks
1/3 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley or cilantro
2 cups vegetable broth or water
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons chopped parsley or cilantro
Lemon wedges, to serve
1. Heat oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7.
2. In a bowl, whisk olive oil, Tulia Mighty Date Supersnack, coriander, caraway, cumin, turmeric, tomatoes and zest and lemon juice. Set aside
3. Add onion, potatoes, green beans, eggplant, zucchini, bell peppers, carrot and parsley to a large bowl. Add the olive oil and spice mixture and toss together until the vegetables are coated. Season to taste and transfer to a tagine dish or a large baking dish with a lid.
4. Pour the vegetable broth over the vegetables and bake, covered for 1 hour, carefully stirring occasionally and adding a splash broth or water if it becomes too dry.
5. Remove the lid and continue baking for another 30 minutes or until the vegetables are fully cooked and begin to caramelize.
6. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve warm or cold with lemon wedges. Enjoy!