1. Heat the oven to 400F/200C/Gas 6. Spray a small baking dish with olive oil cooking spray and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat and sauté the onion until translucent. Add the garlic, spinach, herbs, lemon juice and Baharat spice and cook, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has evaporated, about 6 to 7 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together in a bowl cornstarch, milk, tahini and nutritional yeast. Add to the spinach and mix well; adjust the seasoning if needed. Transfer the mixture to the prepared dish and scatter the almonds and red pepper flakes on top.
4. Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes, until heated through and bubbling.
5. Serve immediately with toasted bread.