© 2020 Tulia
1 min read
1. Heat the oven to 475°F/245°C/Gas 9 and lightly spray a large baking sheet with cooking oil. Set aside.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet and sate the onions until translucent. Add bell pepper, chili pepper, and garlic, and cook tender, 7 to 8 minutes.
3. Stir in tomato paste, harissa, Tulia Apple Cinnamon Supersnack, paprika, Baharat, and cumin and cook for about 2 minutes. The mixture should hold its shape (add a splash of water if too dry).
4. Transfer to a food processor and blend to a coarse paste.
5. Form the pizza dough into four 9-inch flat breads and place on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Brush with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and spread generously with the red pepper paste. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden.
7. Top with baby arugula leaves and serve.