© 2020 Tulia
August 17, 2019
1 min read
1. Heat the oven to 475°F/245°C/Gas 9 and lightly spray a large baking sheet with cooking oil. Set aside.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet and sate the onions until translucent. Add bell pepper, chili pepper, and garlic, and cook tender, 7 to 8 minutes.
3. Stir in tomato paste, harissa, Tulia Apple Cinnamon Supersnack, paprika, Baharat, and cumin and cook for about 2 minutes. The mixture should hold its shape (add a splash of water if too dry).
4. Transfer to a food processor and blend to a coarse paste.
5. Form the pizza dough into four 9-inch flat breads and place on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Brush with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and spread generously with the red pepper paste. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden.
7. Top with baby arugula leaves and serve.
Comments will be approved before showing up.