1. Blend all ice cream ingredients until smooth. Transfer to an airtight freezer-safe container and freeze until firm (about 4 hours or overnight).
2. In a small saucepan, combine raspberries andTulia Mighty Date Supersnack(or the flavor of your choice). Cook, over medium heat, stirring frequently, for about 5 to 6 minutes. Pass though a sieve and if needed, adjust to a sauce consistency with a little water.
3. Remove the ice cream from the freezer about 10 minutes before serving.
4. Scoop out the softened ice cream, drizzle with the raspberry sauce, and garnish with some fresh raspberries and hazelnuts. Enjoy!
5. Store the ice cream in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.