1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat; add onions and celery and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until softened. Add the garlic and butternut squash and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes, adding a splash of broth or water if needed.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together with a fork the tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, and Tulia Mighty Date Supersnack until blended together and stir into the saucepan. Pour in the broth and add the thyme sprigs. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook, covered, for about 10 minutes, or until the squash is cooked.
3. Add the cooked barley, cannellini beans, and beet tops, and cook for about 5 minutes, then stir in the parsley and turn off the heat.
4. Ladle the soup into serving bowls and enjoy!
5. Store in an airtight container in the frefrigerator for up to 3 days.