1. Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5. Lightly spray a baking dish with olive oil cooking spray and set aside.
2. Slice off the tops of the zucchini squash and scoop out pulp, leaving about 1/4-in shell; set aside. Chop the pulp.
3. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat and sauté the onion until softened. Add garlic, chili pepper, and mushrooms and cook for 6-8 minutes or until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
4. Stir in tomato sauce, Tulia Apple Cinnamon Supersnack, bulgur, rosemary, parsley, and the zucchini pulp. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer until bulgur is tender, about 8 to 10 minutes. Spoon the mixture into the zucchini shells and transfer to the baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
5. Add all sauce ingredients to a food processor and pulse to combine. Set aside.
6. Bake the stuffed zucchini for about 15 minutes, then remove the foil and drizzle each zucchini with 2 teaspoons of the sauce. Bake uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes.
7. Serve with the remaining sauce on the side. Enjoy!