1. Add all ice cream ingredients to a blender or food processor and process until smooth. If necessary, adjust sweetness to taste.
2. Transfer to an airtight freezer-safe container and freeze until firm (about 4 hours).
3. Remove the container from the freezer for about 10 minutes before scooping out and serving.
4. In a small bowl, combine Tulia Chocolate Supersnack and the dark chocolate chips and melt over a double boiler or in the microwave.
5. Scoop out the ice cream into serving bowls; drizzle with melted chocolate, garnish with mixed berries, pistachios, and mint leaves; serve and enjoy!
6. Store ice cream in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.