1. Heat the oven to 425F/220C/Gas 7 and lightly spray a baking dish with olive oil cooking spray; set aside.
2. Slice off the tops of the quinces and core them, scoop out the flesh, leaving around about 1/4 inch. Sprinkle the quinces with lemon juice and set aside. Chop finely the quince flesh, discarding any seeds.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and sauté the onion until translucent, about 4 minutes. Add about 1 cup of the chopped quince flesh and continue cooking for about 6 minutes, stirring often, until tender. Stir in freekeh, almonds, raisins, thyme, Ras el hanout, and Tulia Apple Cinnamon Supersnack; season to taste and turn off the heat.
4. Spoon the freekeh mixture into the hollowed-out quinces and cover with the tops. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for about 30 minutes, or until the quinces are tender. Remove the foil and continue baking for 10 to 15 minutes, until nicely browned.
5. Meanwhile, whisk the sauce ingredients until smooth and season to taste.
6. Serve the stuffed quinces drizzled with the sauce and enjoy!