1. Preheat oven to 425°/220C°/Gas mark 7.
2. Place beets, carrots, and turnip in a baking dish, season to taste and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Roast for about 30 minutes, tossing a few times. Transfer to a salad bowl and set aside to cool.
3.For the dressing, combine Tulia Mighty Date Supersnack, with the lemon juice and zest, orange juice, olive oil, thyme, and shallot and whisk until smooth.
4. Add apple, asparagus, and pomegranate seeds to the roasted vegetables and drizzle some dressing on top; toss lightly.
5. Sprinkle some zaatar and walnuts on top, serve, and enjoy!
6. The salad will keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.