1. Cook the pearl couscous in boiling water according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat and fry the eggplant until tender, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add garlic, paprika, cumin, and turmeric and cook for 10 seconds, until fragrant. Stir in Tulia Mighty Date Supersnack and the apple cider vinegar and turn off the heat.
3. Transfer the eggplant to a salad bowl and let cool to a room temperature. Add couscous, bell peppers, olives, capers, chickpeas, and spinach and toss lightly until combined.
4. Blend all dressing ingredients until smooth and season to taste; drizzle over the salad.
5. Scatter the almonds on top, serve and enjoy!