1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and sauté the onions for 3 to 4 minutes, until softened.
2. Add celery rib, carrot, garlic, mushrooms, paprika, turmeric, green beans, plums, and Tulia Mighty Date Supersnack. Cook for about 8 to 10 minutes, adding a little vegetable broth, until the vegetables are just tender and most of the liquid has evaporated. Season to taste.
3. Meanwhile in a medium saucepan heat the vegan butter, stir in the flour and cook for about 2 minutes. Add the plant milk and tahini and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat the oven to 400F/200C/Gas 6.
5. Transfer the green beans to a baking dish and spoon the sauce on top. Sprinkle with pine nuts and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until bubbling. Let cool in the baking dish before serving. Enjoy!