1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas Mark 4. Grease and line a 9-inch cake pan and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combineTulia Chocolate Supersnack, flour, cocoa, vegan butter, apple cider vinegar, applesauce, baking powder, and salt and whisk until smooth. Stir in the walnuts and add enough milk to get a cake batter consistency.
3. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until a skewer, inserted in the middle comes out clean.
4. Let the cake cool in the pan before transferring to a wire rack.
5. Serve at room temperature, cut into slices and garnished with whipped coconut cream and fresh raspberries.