© 2020 Tulia
1 min read
1. Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Whisk the aquafaba in a large bowl until stiff peaks form.
3. Whisk Tulia Chocolate Supersnack, coconut cream, orange zest and vanilla extract in a large bowl and stir in the melted chocolate. Gently fold in the whipped aquafaba.
3. Divide the mixture between 6 ramekins and refrigerate until set (overnight preferred).
4. Garnish the chilled mousse with fresh strawberries and whipped coconut cream, if desired, and serve.
5. Will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.